Please note: bio-sketches are include only for primary presenters.
Browse directory by alphabet
, RIZZO International, Inc.
- Razavi-Darbar, Soheil , BC Hydro
- Redeker, Marq , CDM SmithMarq is a Civil Engineer, specialized in water management and hydraulic engineering, with 23 years international work experience. His special interests include river & dam engineering, fish passage and river restoration, and flood risk management. In ...
- Redell, Chris , USACEChristopher J. Redell is a geotechnical design engineer for the Geotechnical and HRTW branch in the St. Louis District - Corps of Engineers. Mr. Redell started working for the Corps in 2010, his work has been involved with many spectrums of geotechnical ...
- Redington, Matthew , HDRMatt Redington, P.E. has over 20 years of experience as a civil engineer. He serves as a technical advisor for HDR’s Dams Levees and Civil Works Business Class and Chair of HDR’s Civil Design Practice Group. On project work, Mr. Redington often serves as...
- Reinicker, Brian , HDR
- Renaud, Sylvain , Polytechnique Montreal
- Repko, Abigail , Utah State University
- Reves, Ryan , US Army Corps of Engineers - Vicksburg District
- Rinehart, Robert , Bureau of ReclamationDr. Robert Rinehart has been with Reclamation for 9 years, leading the geotechnical testing team within the Concrete, Geotechnical, and Structural Lab at the TSC. Before Coming to Reclamation he was in academia at Colorado School of Mines, conducting ...
- Rix, Glenn , Geosyntec Consultants, Inc.Glenn Rix is a Senior Principal Geotechnical Engineer based in Georgia with more than 30 years of experience focused on the areas of geotechnical earthquake engineering and engineering seismology. His practice includes seismic hazard and risk assessment ...
- Rizzo, Paul , RIZZO International, Inc.Dr. Paul Rizzo, P.E., an internationally recognized expert in the field of safety matters and design improvements of dams, has more than 40 years of experience on a wide range of hazards, including: failures, foundation issues, design deficiencies. He ...
- Roadifer, John , AECOM
- Robert Hall, Ziyad Duron , Harvey Mudd College; Engineering Innovations, LLC
- Robinson, Craig , Piedmont Geotechnical Consultants
- Rocha, Miguel , Bureau of Reclamation
- Ross, Samuel , USACE
- Rossillon, James , Tennessee Valley Authority
- Ruswick, Kevin , Schnabel EngineeringMr. Ruswick is a Senior Associate in Schnabel Engineering’s Clifton Park, NY office, specializing in Water Resources Engineering. He has 25 years of experience in a wide variety of water resources engineering projects including dam breach analyses, dam ...
- Rutherford, James , Hatch Associates Consultants, Inc.
- Rutledge, Alex , Schnabel Engineering
- Rutledge, John , Freese & Nichols, Inc.
- Saichi, Tarik , Polytechnique MontrealProfessor Najib Bouaanani is full Professor of Structural Engineering at Polytechnique Montréal, and Canada Research Chair on Numerical Modeling and Experimental Simulation in Earthquake Engineering. He is a licensed professional engineer in Québec and ...
- Salire, Edgar , Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
- Scholl, Bryan , Watershed GeoDr. Scholl is a senior engineer for Watershed Geo. His expertise includes laboratory steady-state and wave overtopping testing of levee and embankment erosion-control products, sediment transport, hydraulic and hydrologic numerical modeling and Froude ...
- Schwartz, Emily , Black & Veatch Corporation
- Schweiger, Paul , Gannett Fleming, Inc.
- Seed, Raymond , University of California, Berkeley
- Seger, Craig , Contech Engineered SolutionsCraig Seger is Area Manager for Armortec Hard Armor, a division of Contech Engineered Solutions. He handles engineering support and promotion across the Central United States. Craig has spent most of his career as a civil engineering consultant working...
- Seyed-Kolbadi, S.Mahdi , X-Elastica LLC
- Razavi-Darbar, Soheil , BC Hydro