Please note: bio-sketches are include only for primary presenters.
Browse directory by alphabet
, Nicholson Construction
- Newman, Erik , AECOMDr. Newman is a geotechnical engineer with over 14 years of experience. He has worked on projects relating to slope stability, static and seismic evaluation of dams and levees, numerical modeling of liquefaction and ground improvement, dynamic ...
- Nichols, Holly , California DWR
- Ning, Zhangwei , Sixense Group, USA
- Noori, Mohammad , CalPoly
- Nottis, Aaron , Tennessee Valley Authority
- Oathes, Tyler , University of California, DavisTyler Oathes obtained his undergraduate degree in Civil Engineering from Oregon State University in 2016. After graduation he worked for a geotechnical engineering consulting company before moving to the University of California, Davis where he is ...
- Ofoegbu, Goodluck , GNO Modeling Research
- Olguin, Darren , Canary Systems, Inc.
- Osborne, Wade , Cornforth Consultants
- Osmun, Daniel , HDR
- Osterle, John , WSP
- Park, Dongsoon , K-water, South Korea
- Patev, Robert , US Army Corps of Engineers
- Paull, Nicholas , University of California DavisPrimary author, Nicholas Paull, is originally from Rhode Island where he attended the University of Rhode Island to study civil engineering and obtained his B.S.C.E and M.S.C.E. After his master’s degree, Nicholas moved to California where he attends the...
- Paxson, Greg , Schnabel EngineeringGreg Paxson is Schnabel Engineering’s National Practice Leader for Dams and works from their Pennsylvania office. Greg received his undergraduate degree in Civil Engineering from the University of Delaware and his master's degree from Villanova ...
- Penner, Osmar , BC Hydro
- Perlea, Vlad , AECOM
- Pfeiffer, Kyle , Argonne National Laboratory
- Pfeiffer, Kyle Burke , Argonne National Laboratory
- Pham, Andrew , Harvey Mudd College
- Phillips, Tracy , US Army Corps of Engineers - Vicksburg District
- Pourkamali-Anaraki, Farhad , University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Prieto, Rafael , Gannett Fleming, Inc.Rafael is a Licensed Professional Engineer, holds a PhD in Civil Engineering with more than 17 years of general experience in design and risk evaluation of hydroelectric power plants, specifically on large dams, tunnels, roadways, deep excavations, and ...
- Prinz, Ilja , CDM Smith Europe GmbH
- Puncke, Megan , Black & Veatch
- Newman, Erik , AECOM