Please note: bio-sketches are include only for primary presenters.
Browse directory by alphabet
, Bureau of Reclamation
- Israel Devadason, Benjamin , Gannett Fleming, Inc.Benjamin specializes in 3D CFD, 2D and 1D Hydraulic Modeling. In the past 12 years, he has developed hydraulic models for more than 400 dams for various federal, state and private dam owners located throughout the U.S.. Benjamin has experience working ...
- Jaeger, Robert , GEI Consultants, Inc.
- Jain, P.E., Priyanka , East Bay Municipal Utility District (EBMUD)
- Jalayeri, Nikou , Hatch Associates Consultants, Inc.
- Jamieson, Steve , W. W. Wheeler & Associates, Inc.Steve Jamieson is a registered professional engineer and the President of W. W. Wheeler & Associates, Inc. in Englewood, Colorado. He has an MS degree in civil engineering from the University of Colorado at Denver and a BS degree in civil engineering ...
- Jo, Seong-Bae , K-water Convergence Research Institute
- Jones, Adam , HDR
- Jones, Jennifer , Kleinschmidt
- Jordan, Daryl , Oglethorpe Power Corporation
- Kappel, Bill , Applied Weather Associates
- Kashif Bajwa, Hafiz M. , National Engineering Services Pakistan (NESPAK)
- Keaton, Brad , Duke Energy
- Keeling, Jon , Stantec
- Kim, Namho , Hatch Associates Consultants, Inc.
- Kirksey, Brad , Freese & Nichols, Inc.Brad Kirksey is a firm Associate, Project Manager, and Engineer in Freese and Nichols' Dam and Levee Design Group. Brad works out of Freese and Nichols' El Paso Office, but works on projects across the southern half of the United States. His experience ...
- Kishida, Tadahiro , Khalifa University, UAE
- Kisse, Aloys , CDM Smith Europe GmbHAloys Kisse holds a doctorate in engineering from the University of Essen, Germany. He has more than 10 years of experience in geotechnics and infrastructure projects. At CDM Smith in Germany, he manages dike stability projects and is one of the pioneers...
- Kline, Robert , Gannett Fleming, Inc.
- Komey, Adiel , University of Maryland
- Kottke, Albert , Pacific Gas and ElectricAlbert Kottke (PhD, PE) is a geotechnical earthquake engineer at Pacific Gas & Electric in San Francisco, CA. At PG&E, Albert is part of the Geosciences group where he works as an engineer and leads seismic research activities. He is currently working on...
- Kovacich, Joseph , StantecJoe Kovacich is a Principal Geological Engineer at Stantec with over 18 years of experience specializing in rock mechanics. He has worked on a variety of projects involving tunnels, caverns, pipelines, dams, pumped storage and conventional hydroelectric...
- Krumwiede, Lucas , USACELucas Krumwiede is a Geotechnical Engineer for the US Army Corps of Engineers, St. Louis District. He works in the Dam and Levee Safety Section of the Geotechnical Branch and is a licensed professional engineer. Mr. Krumwiede has worked for USACE for ...
- Kurka, Miroslav , Mead & Hunt, Inc.Miroslav Kurka, P.E., PMP leads the Water Resources Group at Mead & Hunt. Miro has 30 years of experience as an Army engineer who commanded two USACE Districts. Miro has successfully managed many planning and feasibility studies and was ...
- LaBry, Kenneth , Underwater Acoustics International, L.L.C.Kenneth LaBry is the Chief Scientist for Underwater Acoustics International, L.L.C.. He is a Physicist with over 30 years of experience in Underwater Acoustic Remote Sensing, He has developed robotic deployment platforms, sensor systems, and ...
- Lang, Gabe , AECOM
- Lautner, David , BC Hydro
- Lawler, Myles , CDM Smith Europe GmbHMyles Lawler, Ph.D. was awarded higher degrees in both civil and geotechnical engineering/soil mechanics and has since worked on a wide range of geotechnical design projects, FE analyses, geo-computing projects, soil/rock testing assignments, and in the ...
- Lee, Tedman , SFPUC
- Israel Devadason, Benjamin , Gannett Fleming, Inc.