Please note: bio-sketches are include only for primary presenters.
Browse directory by alphabet
, RJH Consultants, Inc.
- Gray, Jon , Seattle City Light
- Groeneveld, Joe , Hatch Associates Consultants, Inc.Nikou is a hydrotechnical engineer with experience in numerical modelling for the design of hydraulic structures and project coordination. She was a lead numerical modeler for the Comox/Puntledge Dam rehabilitation project, Boundary Hydroelectric Project...
- Gutierrez, Victor , Santa Clara Valley Water District
- Hahn, Eric , RJH Consultants, Inc.
- Hampshire, Timothy , DLZ National, Inc.Timothy Hampshire is the Division Manager of Geotechnical Engineering and Water Resources at DLZ National, Inc. He received his Bachelors and Masters Degrees from The Ohio State University in 1991 and 1997, respectively, and is currently working on a ...
- Hansra, Harpreet , California Department of Water Resources - Division of Safety of DamsHarpreet Hansra has over six years of engineering experience at California’s Division of Safety of Dams. He provides technical review and independent analysis of complex and high hazard dams within the state of California. He received his bachelor’s ...
- Hare, Larry , Oklahoma City Water Utilities Trust
- Hariri Ardebili, Mohammad Amin , University of Colorado Boulder
- Hasan, Husein , Tennessee Valley Authority
- Hauck, Rick , U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Hedien, Jason , Stantec
- Hepler, Thomas , Schnabel Engineering
- Hess-Brittelle, Suzanne , US Army Corps of Engineers - Risk Management CenterSuzi Hess-Brittelle is a Licensed Professional Geologist (WA) and has worked for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers since 2000, in the field of engineering geology and dam safety. She has worked as a geologist in both Seattle and Albuquerque Districts and ...
- Hibbits, Sean , USACE
- Hieronymi, Martin , Brookfield Renewable
- Higgins, Andrew , Geosyntec
- Hightower, Nicholas , California DWR
- Hilovsky, James , Ohio Department of Natural Resources
- Hotchkiss, Rollin , Brigham Young UniversityRollin Hotchkiss is a professor of civil and environmental engineering at Brigham Young University. The paper presented today is the culmination of more than 25 years of field and lab studies related to reducing fatalities at low-head dams. A link to a...
- Hou, Susan , SFPUC
- Howard, Boyd , Gannett Fleming, Inc.Mr. Howard is a Project Manager in Gannett Fleming’s Dams & Hydraulics Section located in Camp Hill, PA. He has about 30 years experience working on concrete and earthfill dams and related water resources projects, in addition to a broad range of civil,...
- Hross, Michael , KleinschmidtMike Hross is a professional engineer who graduated from the University of Maine with a B.S. in Environmental Science in 2010 and from Northeastern University with an M.S. in Civil and Environmental Engineering in 2012. He has been working with ...
- Hu, George , USACE
- Hunt, Chris , Geosyntec Consultants, Inc.
- Hunt, Dina , Gannett Fleming, Inc.
- Huntsman, Scott , Black & VeatchDr. Scott Huntsman has been practicing Geotechnical Engineering for over 43 years. He has been involved in numerous interdisciplinary engineering projects throughout the United States. He has performed investigation and design projects for public works, ...
- Hutton, Charles , Hutton Consulting
- Gray, Jon , Seattle City Light