Please note: bio-sketches are include only for primary presenters.
Browse directory by alphabet
, University of California Davis
- Bruen, Michael , StantecMike Bruen is a Vice President, Project Manager and Senior Tunnel Specialist with Stantec with over 35 years of experience in planning, design, construction and rehabilitation of dams, hydroelectric and wet infrastructure projects. With his varied ...
- Bunte-Bisnett, Denise , Santee CooperDenise Bunte Bisnett is professional engineer and project manager for the South Carolina Public Service Authority. In her current role as FERC Administrator, she leads Santee Cooper's relicensing efforts for the Santee Cooper project #P-199 and ...
- Burch, Scott , Gannett Fleming, Inc.
- Butterfield, Michael , HDR
- Carlson, Clinton , Geosyntec ConsultantsClinton is a geotechnical engineer with Geosyntec Consultants and works on projects related to dam safety and site response analyses for dams, landfills, and foundations. Prior to joining Geosyntec, Clinton completed his Ph.D. at the University of ...
- Carr, Doug , AECOM
- Carr, Lucas , Geosyntec ConsultantsMr. Lucas P. Carr, P.E. is a Project Engineer in Geosyntec's St. Louis, Missouri office. He holds a M.S. in Civil (Geotechncial) Engineering from The University of Texas at Austin and a B.S. in Geological Engineering form the University of Missouri – ...
- Chakrabarti, Samita , BC Hydro
- Chowdhury, Khaled , USACEKhaled Chowdhury has about 20 years of experience in evaluations, design, and construction of infrastructure projects. Khaled worked for URS and Kleinfelder for 16 years prior to joining USACE's South Pacific Division Dam Safety Production Center in ...
- Chrisman, Brian , HDRMr. Brian Chrisman is a geotechnical engineer working in the Charlotte, North Carolina office of HDR. He graduated from Virginia Tech in 2000 with a graduate degree in civil engineering with an emphasis in geotechnical engineering. The majority of his ...
- Christian, Sarah , HDR
- Cinkilic, P.E., Cagri , RIZZO International, Inc.
- Ciurana, Oriol , CDM Smith Europe GmbH
- Cline, M. Logan , RIZZO International, Inc.Dr. Cline is the Chief Geoscientist at RIZZO International, serving clients all over the globe and specializing in complex problems in geosciences. His key expertise is in seismic hazards, geomorphology, Quaternary geology and landscape evolution; his ...
- Coffin, Jeff , Kleinschmidt Associates
- Cooley, Brad , Watershed Geo
- Cooling, Tom , AECOM
- Corcoran, Maureen , Engineer Research and Development Center
- Cox, Nathan , McMillen Jacobs AssociatesNathan Cox is a Hydraulic Engineer with McMillen Jacobs Associates in Boise Idaho. He graduated with is Masters degree in Civil Engineering from Utah State University in 2002, and has been playing with water for 18 years.
- Crookston, Brian , Utah State UniversityBrian Crookston is an Assistant Professor at Utah State University. His research and consulting experience are focused on hydraulic structures, fluvial hydraulics, dam safety, physical and numerical modeling, and technology.
- Crowley, Loring , Schnabel Engineering
- Curtis, Dan , Hatch
- Cvijanovic, Vojislav , California Department of Water Resources - Division of Safety of Dams
- Darling, Justin , NIPSCO, LLC
- Dasgupta, Biswajit , Southwest Research InstituteBiswajit Dasgupta is a Staff Engineer at Southwest Research Institute, San Antonio, Texas. He received his Ph.D degree from University of Minnesota and prior to SwRI he worked for Itasca Consulting Engineers, Minneapolis and National Institute of Rock ...
- Dawson, Ethan , Aecom
- Dean, Jennifer , California DWR
- Bruen, Michael , Stantec